Guest posting is one way of sharing your knowledge and to reach more audience. It can help build your reputation and at the same time acquire links. This blog is open in accepting guest posting, you just need to follow a set of simple rules.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Do not submit content that are too promotional, you have a resource box to sell yourself. We would like to keep this blog a provider of good and helpful resource.
- Kindly provide good content that you think might be helpful. Read and check for errors before submitting.
What are we looking for:
- We are looking for contents on these topics: marketing, sales, tips on how to be productive, seo, social media and customer service
- Write a compelling article. It should not be less that 450 words. Do not send contents that have been posted somewhere else. You can share your content after a month after it has been published.
- Provide a good bio, make it compelling.
- Do not include affiliate links. We try to make our blog spam free as possible.
We strongly encourage that you also share your published story to social sites like G+, Facebook and Twitter.
How do you submit guest post?
You can send a copy of your content to email@example.com. Kindly include an image (.jpeg) not more than 2MB.
Once we have published your article, we will send you a confirmation email and a link to the said content.
It will take 2-3 days for us to check your content, so please be patient.
Thank You. Let us share our knowledge together. Looking forward to read your content.